The 1%

Every human has the potential to be great. By just breathing, you have accomplished 99%, the remaining 1% is up to you. ~ Creator

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “The 1%

  1. George says:

    Creation itself is great .
    Listen to the inner voices from our souls and do our best ,
    we can accomplish the remaining 1%.

  2. Shengwen says:

    Be true to myself,love,experience and learn .
    Those are great things I can do in my life .
    Self love, no regret .❤

  3. Wang says:

    每个人都可能变得伟大.
    只要呼吸, 你就已经完成了99%,
    而剩下的1%,则要看你自己了.~ 造物主

  4. Wang says:

    Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
    Small people always do that,
    but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
    远离试图贬低你抱负的人,格局小的人总是那么做,
    但真正伟大的人将让你觉得,你,也能够变得伟大。

    – Mark Twain, Writer马克‧吐温 ,作家

  5. Wang says:

    I always remember an epitaph in the cemetery at Tombstone, Ariz.
    It says: “Here lies Jack Williams. He done his damnedest.”
    I think that’s the greatest epitaph a man can have.
    我永远记得在亚利桑那州墓地的一个墓碑碑文:
    『这里躺着杰克威廉,他尽了最大的努力。』
    我想那是一个人能有的最好碑文。

    – Harry Truman, 33rd President of the United States
    哈瑞‧杜鲁门, 美国第 33 任总统

  6. […] – The Creator Writings Tradução – Vilma Capuano […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s